Would you like to become a full- or a part-time Hero?
Hooray, you're in the right place! We're always on the lookout for new heroic members to join our team.
Hooray Heroes Land is a magical place in which children's imaginations come to life across the pages of our books. When we're not feeding our unicorns and making rainbows, we're constantly developing our modern personalized-book approach to keep families smiling around the world.
The greatest tamers of the most demanding tasks in differents fields are united under one roof in this magical land. Every single one of them rocks at what they do best, and we expect nothing less from you too.
Art and design
Creative souls, kids all around the world are eager to see your skills. May they shine with glory and pride – both your skills and our readers, that is!
We're looking for jugglers – those expertly juggle various projects and tight deadlines. Effortlessly and seamlessly, of course.
If you consider yourself a marketing guru, please, feel free to impress us. We love being impressed.
Language (EN/DE/IT/FR/SL) fluency combined with reliability and thoroughness. Hop aboard the Hooray Heroes express!
Do you speak to people's hearts, not only listen but hear and always stay positive? Then we surely want you among us!
Number wizards, show yourselves! Come on, don't be shy, we are lost without you. Show us the way!
Super work environment
You'll work with equipment of your choice and enjoy a flexible work schedule and the option to occassionally work remotely.
We're a young, talented, international team ready to lend our super skills to help in anyway we can.
We value your presence on our team and will make sure we reward the work you do for us.
Be a part of the excitement as we improve our products and customer experience and expand into new markets.
You'll have the opportunity and support to advance your personal and professional skills while working on exciting projects.
We'll keep you happy and healthy with fresh fruit and refreshments and opportunities to learn, laugh and relax.
- All jobs
Junior Communications Manager for the US Market
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE
More and more kids around the globe are eager to see themselves front and center in their own adventures, and our team needs reinforcements making this awesome operation possible. More specifically, we need an American to oversee the translation and marketing of our books for Americans. Courageous coworkers, a wondrous workplace and outstanding opportunities are just a few of the benefits waiting for you in our land of heroes!
This qualified person will be responsible for ensuring quality of communications in English language on the US market as well as ensuring the quality of our products and marketing material. They will cooperate in PR projects and marketing campaigns. They will be responsible for web-page content and management of the US communications team. Extensive knowledge and background of American English and culture in the United States is essential.
- monitoring the public appearance of our regional brand on the US market,
- monitoring cultural aspects of public communications, especially in marketing and customer care departments,
- monitoring customer care answers, comments and messages on public and private channels for the US market,
- language and cultural training for involved co-workers,
- harmonizing communication topics for the US market,
- seasonal outlook and retrospective sessions on communication aspects before and after every sales season,
- cooperating in recruitment of language-relevant staff,
- supervising the writing of advertising and marketing materials (e-mails, social media posts, ads, etc.),
- cooperating with PR lead on PR projects for the US market,
- ensuring cultural appropriateness in marketing communications,
- supervising the writing of landing pages, product pages, etc. and keeping website information up-to-date,
- managing the US communication management team and motivating language teams (staff planning, team buildings, etc.).
- proficient knowledge of American English (preferably native speaker, C2 level),
- thorough familiarity with US-American culture,
- strong time management, organizational and communication skills,
- excellent writing and editing skills,
- creative thinking skills,
- experience working with e-commerce organizations is a definite asset,
- energy and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment,
- highly motivated, inquisitive, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment,
- strong attention to detail and the capacity to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
WHAT PERSONALITY YOU HAVE
- you are naturally curious and not afraid to ask questions,
- you like to solve problems and are unfazed by challenges,
- you keep calm, even under pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- a competitive salary,
- career growth opportunities,
- flexible schedules,
- the BEST work environment in Ljubljana, Slovenia with good vibes and music and amazing heroes with various superpowers ready to help,
- support to develop your skills and grow professionally and personally,
- and because we care about your health, we bring in fresh fruit every week and provide an assortment of cereal for your morning breakfast, as well as coffee, tea and other refreshments.
Do you think you have what it takes to become one of our heroes? Please send us your CV and a motivational letter in English and we will get in touch soon!