A Senior developer is needed on the Hooray Heroes team!
About us and our adventures
Hooray Studios, Inc. is looking for new talents to reinforce our team. As an online publisher creating personalized children's books all over the world, we encounter new challenges on a daily basis. We work hard but we also play hard!
We're looking for employees with vast knowledge in their area of expertise who are willing to accept and adapt to new challenges on a daily basis. We can’t wait to see what tips and tricks they bring to our team!
A bit more about us and our mission
We’ve advanced our production of personalized children’s books to the point where we can now produce thousands of them on a daily basis across several different markets. Our ever-growing base of existing and future readers presents our whole team with opportunities and challenges to keep us on our toes.
Are we a perfect fit?
General description of the role
Hooray Heroes is a company dedicated to putting smiles on children’s faces all over the world with our amazing personalized books created just for them in which they’re the heroes of the stories! To help us accomplish this mission, we are looking for a senior developer to reinforce our team, bring new perspectives and fresh ideas.
Overview of your main missions
As a member of the team you will participate in all web development phases. Your daily tasks will consist of:
- Code development, implementation and maintenance
- Code analysis, testing and optimization
- Debuging and fresh approach to issue solving
- Orientation towards constructive and productive communication
- The ability to adapt the schedule and priorities based on book launches and seasonal increase in purchases
- PHP 7.0,
- Laravel 5.5,
- Cloud development and implementation
What we offer you
Well, this is hard to describe! You would have to come and see for yourself.
But let’s give it a shot:
- A competitive salary - starting at 3,550 EUR gross (according to your effectiveness and/or added value to the company)
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible schedules and the possibility to work remotely on a non-regular basis
- The BEST work environment with good vibes and music and amazing heroes with various superpowers ready to help
- Support to develop your skills and grow professionally and personally
- And because we care about your health, we bring in fresh fruit every week and provide an assortment of cereal for your morning breakfast, as well as coffee, tea and other refreshments
Do you think you have what it takes to become one of our heroes? Please send us your CV and a motivational letter and we will get in touch soon!
Join us in our land far, far, far away
Anyone interested in joining a diverse, creative team of problem solvers is invited to apply. We support individual success and growth to make our team truly unstoppable.
Why become a hooray hero?
- We’re a young company and have already sold thousands of books on six different markets.
- We achieved 1100% growth in 2018, and with the right team we believe we can surpass even this in the coming years.
- We develop, produce and market our books ourselves and through our established partnerships.
You can send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.