Frequently asked questions
Oh no! Did something go wrong while you were trying to order one of our Hooray Heroes books? Or maybe you’re not sure about how to choose the best or most suitable book for your little one? Please know that we’re here for you and will gladly help you with anything that you may need.
We’re here for you via our e-mail address:email@example.com
Be advised that our phone lines are very busy. We will do our best to handle as many calls as we can, but the most efficient way to contact us is via email or via direct message through Facebook or Instagram.1-888-383-1993
If you don’t feel like emailing us, please click on the category below that interests you the most. We are sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.
What can we help you with?
Help with placing the book order
- What do I do if I encounter problems while placing my order?
- We really try to keep our naughty trolls under control, but sometimes they trick us and cause problems. If this happens, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will catch them and put them in their place. Most commonly, an error appears due to using older versions of internet browsers, for example Internet Explorer, so our first recommendation is that you try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers. The trolls hate it there.
- Can you send the book to the child's home directly?
- Of course! When finishing the order there are two address boxes. Enter your information in the first one – this will be used for issuing the invoice (payment address) – and the second is intended for the contact information of the child to whom our delivery bunnies will deliver the book (delivery address). You settle the invoice and your little hero will receive the package shortly. More on that below.
- How long does it take to get the book?
- You have four different options of delivery. For only $3.99, the UPS Mail Innovations delivery takes 21 working days. For FedEx Standard delivery, there is a $9.99 fee and the book takes 9 working days. There is also the FedEx Air option at $14.99 to get your package to you in 7 working days. Then there is the FedEx Deluxe delivery option at $29.99 to have your book delivered in 5 working days. Please note that deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii may take longer than the delivery times stated above.
- Please note that during certain peak sales times (such as Father’s Day, Christmas, etc.), delivery times may take longer. For more information, please refer to the delivery times displayed in the cart. Hooray Heroes does not ship to APOs nor FPOs at this current time.
- I've made a mistake while choosing the character’s features. Can I correct it?
- Of course. Just notify us about any changes you want to make by the end of the day on which you placed the order. Our ladybirds will start making your book first thing the next morning, so after that no changes are possible. Write to us and notify us about changes at email@example.com.
- I haven't received an order confirmation.
- Upsy-daisy, looks like one of our naughty trolls escaped and played a trick on you. Try checking your spam folder, and if the confirmation does not arrive within a couple of minutes of completing your order, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll check what’s going on and notify you if you need to place your order again.
- I haven't received the prepayment information.
- Try checking your spam folder. If it’s not there, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you all the required information.
- Can I cancel my order?
- Of course. While it will make our ladybirds a little blue, you can cancel your order up until the end of the day by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After the book is sent to the printing house, cancellation is unfortunately no longer possible since you have ordered a one-of-a-kind book which will not suit any other child on this planet.
- I have a promo code. How can I redeem it?
- You redeem it in the first step of your order and confirm it with a simple click. The final amount will automatically include the discount.
- I redeemed a promo code and found another one offering a larger discount. Can I exchange the codes?
- Sorry, but higher discounts cannot be applied to already-confirmed orders.
- My promo code doesn't work.
- Oh dear, that's mighty inconvenient. Is it possible that the coupon code has expired or that you typed it in incorrectly? We know. That last question always gets to us too. If it was entered correctly, meaning no spaces before, between or after the code and no capital letters where they don’t belong, and if the code is still valid, contact us at email@example.com and we'll find out what went wrong.
- What should I do if I'm not satisfied with the final product?
- Gosh darn it! We’re so sorry that something went wrong. If the printed book isn't what you ordered and didn’t make your Susie smile, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll fix the mistake immediately!