A Communications Assistant for US Market is needed on the Hooray Heroes team!
About us and our adventures
Hooray Studios, Inc. is looking for new talents to reinforce our team. As an online publisher creating personalized children's books all over the world, we encounter new challenges on a daily basis. We work hard but we also play hard!
We're looking for employees with vast knowledge in their area of expertise who are willing to accept and adapt to new challenges on a daily basis. We can’t wait to see what tips and tricks they bring to our team!
A bit more about us and our mission
We’ve advanced our production of personalized children’s books to the point where we can now produce thousands of them on a daily basis across several different markets. Our ever-growing base of existing and future readers presents our whole team with opportunities and challenges to keep us on our toes.
Are we a perfect fit?
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE
Hooray Heroes is a company dedicated to putting smiles on children’s faces all over the world with our amazing personalized books created just for them in which they’re the heroes of the stories! To help us accomplish this mission, our growing dynamic team is currently looking for an assistant communications manager to work on the American market.
This qualified person will be responsible for writing and editing advertising copy, promotional e-mails and website texts as well as communicating with customers and business partners via e-mail, Facebook and phone. The candidate must demonstrate proficient knowledge (C2) of American English and be interested in and engaged with American culture.
- Writing and edit advertising texts for Facebook and Google ad campaigns
- Writing and edit sales texts for promotional e-mails
- Assisting in communications with customers and business partners
- Assisting in creating and developing brand building strategies
- Assisting in establishing and maintaining a proficient use of American English among the team
- Maintaining an in-depth familiarity with all of Hooray Heroes' products and processes
- Staying current with best practices of the market
- Demonstrating a passion for providing top-quality products and services
- Proficient knowledge of English: certified C2-level user or native speaker
- Thorough familiarity with American culture and business practices
- Strong time management, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent English writing and editing skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Experience working with e-commerce organizations is a definite asset
- Energy and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Highly motivated, inquisitive, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and the capacity to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
WHAT PERSONALITY YOU HAVE
- You are naturally curious and not afraid to ask questions
- You like to solve problems and are unfazed by challenges
- You keep calm, even under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A competitive salary
- Equipment of your choice
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible schedules and the possibility to work remotely on a non-regular basis
- The BEST work environment with good vibes and music and amazing heroes with various superpowers ready to help
- Support to develop your skills and grow professionally and personally
- And because we care about your health, we bring in fresh fruit every week and provide an assortment of cereal for your morning breakfast, as well as coffee, tea and other refreshments
Do you think you have what it takes to become one of our heroes? Please send us your CV and a motivational letter and we will get in touch soon!
Join us in our land far, far, far away
Anyone interested in joining a diverse, creative team of problem solvers is invited to apply. We support individual success and growth to make our team truly unstoppable.
Why become a hooray hero?
- We’re a young company and have already sold thousands of books on six different markets.
- We achieved 1100% growth in 2018, and with the right team we believe we can surpass even this in the coming years.
- We develop, produce and market our books ourselves and through our established partnerships.
You can send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.