A Google Ad Specialist is needed on the Hooray Heroes team!
About us and our adventures
Hooray Studios, Inc. is looking for new talents to reinforce our team. As an online publisher creating personalized children's books all over the world, we encounter new challenges on a daily basis. We work hard but we also play hard!
We're looking for employees with vast knowledge in their area of expertise who are willing to accept and adapt to new challenges on a daily basis. We can’t wait to see what tips and tricks they bring to our team!
A bit more about us and our mission
We’ve advanced our production of personalized children’s books to the point where we can now produce thousands of them on a daily basis across several different markets. Our ever-growing base of existing and future readers presents our whole team with opportunities and challenges to keep us on our toes.
Are we a perfect fit?
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE
Hooray Heroes is a company dedicated to putting smiles on children’s faces all over the world with our amazing personalized books created just for them in which they’re the heroes of the stories! To help us accomplish this mission, our growing dynamic team is currently looking for an experienced Google Specialist to create and optimize Google Ad campaigns.
This qualified Specialist will be responsible for creating and managing digital ad campaigns across Google; tracking, measuring and analyzing the performance of these media sources and ad units, including providing regular reports and insights into the performance of campaigns.
- Create and execute Google Ad campaigns designed to drive leads and acquire new customers (from planning, to campaign objective and budgeting, to ad formats
- Construct target audience buckets based on campaign goals through demographic data, Google insights.
- Use Google Analytics metrics to expand, evolve, and optimize campaigns
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Assist in creating ad copy and design to create compelling and high converting display
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, legislation and industry standards related to Google Advertising
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google AdWords strongly preferred;
- Experience working with e-commerce organizations is a definite asset;
- Strong time management and communication skills;
- Excellent written skills and/or graphic design skills
- Energy and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment;
- Highly motivated, inquisitive, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects and the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
WHAT PERSONALITY YOU HAVE
- You are naturally curious and not afraid to ask questions
- You like to solve problems and are unfazed by challenges
- You keep calm, even under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A competitive salary
- Equipment of your choice
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible schedules and the possibility to work remotely on a non-regular basis
- The BEST work environment with good vibes and music and amazing heroes with various superpowers ready to help
- Support to develop your skills and grow professionally and personally
- And because we care about your health, we bring in fresh fruit every week and provide an assortment of cereal for your morning breakfast, as well as coffee, tea and other refreshments
Do you think you have what it takes to become one of our heroes? Please send us your CV and a motivational letter and we will get in touch soon!
Join us in our land far, far, far away
Anyone interested in joining a diverse, creative team of problem solvers is invited to apply. We support individual success and growth to make our team truly unstoppable.
Why become a hooray hero?
- We’re a young company and have already sold thousands of books on six different markets.
- We achieved 1100% growth in 2018, and with the right team we believe we can surpass even this in the coming years.
- We develop, produce and market our books ourselves and through our established partnerships.
You can send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.