A Junior Communications Manager for the US Market is needed on the Hooray Heroes team!
About us and our adventures
Hooray Studios, Inc. is looking for new talents to reinforce our team. As an online publisher creating personalized children's books all over the world, we encounter new challenges on a daily basis. We work hard but we also play hard!
We're looking for employees with vast knowledge in their area of expertise who are willing to accept and adapt to new challenges on a daily basis. We can’t wait to see what tips and tricks they bring to our team!
A bit more about us and our mission
We’ve advanced our production of personalized children’s books to the point where we can now produce thousands of them on a daily basis across several different markets. Our ever-growing base of existing and future readers presents our whole team with opportunities and challenges to keep us on our toes.
Are we a perfect fit?
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE
More and more kids around the globe are eager to see themselves front and center in their own adventures, and our team needs reinforcements making this awesome operation possible. More specifically, we need an American to oversee the translation and marketing of our books for Americans. Courageous coworkers, a wondrous workplace and outstanding opportunities are just a few of the benefits waiting for you in our land of heroes!
This qualified person will be responsible for ensuring quality of communications in English language on the US market as well as ensuring the quality of our products and marketing material. They will cooperate in PR projects and marketing campaigns. They will be responsible for web-page content and management of the US communications team. Extensive knowledge and background of American English and culture in the United States is essential.
- monitoring the public appearance of our regional brand on the US market,
- monitoring cultural aspects of public communications, especially in marketing and customer care departments,
- monitoring customer care answers, comments and messages on public and private channels for the US market,
- language and cultural training for involved co-workers,
- harmonizing communication topics for the US market,
- seasonal outlook and retrospective sessions on communication aspects before and after every sales season,
- cooperating in recruitment of language-relevant staff,
- supervising the writing of advertising and marketing materials (e-mails, social media posts, ads, etc.),
- cooperating with PR lead on PR projects for the US market,
- ensuring cultural appropriateness in marketing communications,
- supervising the writing of landing pages, product pages, etc. and keeping website information up-to-date,
- managing the US communication management team and motivating language teams (staff planning, team buildings, etc.).
- proficient knowledge of American English (preferably native speaker, C2 level),
- thorough familiarity with US-American culture,
- strong time management, organizational and communication skills,
- excellent writing and editing skills,
- creative thinking skills,
- experience working with e-commerce organizations is a definite asset,
- energy and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment,
- highly motivated, inquisitive, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment,
- strong attention to detail and the capacity to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
WHAT PERSONALITY YOU HAVE
- you are naturally curious and not afraid to ask questions,
- you like to solve problems and are unfazed by challenges,
- you keep calm, even under pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- a competitive salary,
- career growth opportunities,
- flexible schedules,
- the BEST work environment in Ljubljana, Slovenia with good vibes and music and amazing heroes with various superpowers ready to help,
- support to develop your skills and grow professionally and personally,
- and because we care about your health, we bring in fresh fruit every week and provide an assortment of cereal for your morning breakfast, as well as coffee, tea and other refreshments.
Do you think you have what it takes to become one of our heroes? Please send us your CV and a motivational letter in English and we will get in touch soon!
Join us in our land far, far, far away
Anyone interested in joining a diverse, creative team of problem solvers is invited to apply. We support individual success and growth to make our team truly unstoppable.
Why become a hooray hero?
- We’re a young company and have already sold hundreds of thousands of books on six different markets.
- In 2019 we achieved 100% growth in comparison to the year before.
- We develop, produce and market our books ourselves and through our established partnerships.
You can send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com.