This was the question we put to Reddita couple of weeks ago. We were a little nervous about the responses we would get, but what did find out was that being parents to 3 kiddos is a completely different challenge t o being parents of 2. Anyways, we thought we’d share some of the best responses we got with you! And if you just so happen to be a parent of a triple threat, be sure to check out our personalized book for 3 siblings here!
So, without further ado, here are some of our favorite responses:
- Cbdatmla used a very interesting, but also very apropos metaphor!
- OneArmedNoodler also used a sports reference, but went a different way with it.
- MommyDreams thought she was having a third, but ended up with a bit of a surprise!
- BeerTacosAndKnitting had a very valid explanation for this.
- MommyDreams also let us know that the struggle is real.
- And askyermom started a whole thread that had us in stitches! We had to get a word in, though!
- Dudebrodadman spoke to the expectations vs the realities, as well as the mathematical complexities.
- TeeRex1 went straight to the point, and then went waaaayyy past it!
- It might just be us, but my 2wins went from 0-100 really quickly!
- Thejaytouch ties all together. You are outnumbered. Now that zone defense makes sense!
Did we miss anything here? Let us know in the comments!